We would like to personally invite you to come in to your local office for our open house/job fair and have an interview with our Manager. Our event is Sept 1st 3pm-5pm
See locations and time below for your area.
Tuesday Sept 1st 3pm-5pm all locations
4038 Utica Ridge Rd Bettendorf, IA 52722 **
3021 W. Main St. Galesburg, IL 61401 **
320 John St Pecatonica, IL 61063 **
3001 ½ Gill St. Bloomington, IL 61704 **
177 Thunderbird Lane East Peoria, IL 61611 **
215 W. Market St. Somonauk, IL **
622 S. Langley Ave. St. Joseph, MI 49085 **
1021B NE Jib Ct Lees Summit, MO 64064 **
100 N Industrial Park Dr. Pittsfield, IL **
2355 Sweets Dr. Suite H Carbondale, IL 62901 **
200 East Outer Rd Scott City, MO 63780 **
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning about new technologies? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician is your calling. Visiting 3 to 5 customers daily, you complete site surveys, install satellite equipment and educate our customers on their exciting new DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, general labor and/or customer relationship experience to be our next DISH technician!
We have immediate openings for hard workers in your area paying $12-$22 an hour and up.
Galaxy One, your Dish provider pays for hard work. We offer paid training, company provided vehicle and full benefits.
• Inventory—maintain accurate inventory and equipment for installations, service calls and troubleshooting
• Site survey—determine the best positioning of our equipment for the strongest signal reception
• Equipment installation—place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity
• Customer education—review order with customers and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service equipment
• Customer Service—offer customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skills
Experience and requirements:
• High school diploma or GED; college or technical/vocational school a plus
• Basic computer skills
• Basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful
• Strong customer service skills: friendly, approachable, motivated, strong work ethic, high degree of integrity
• Ability to stand on a ladder for long periods of time
• Ability to lift over 70 pounds at times
• Ability to crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 pounds or less
• Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings
• Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, and the ability to pass pre-employment background and drug screen
Galaxy 1 provides six weeks of paid training, a generous benefits package and a position with no lay-offs and 50+ hours per week.
Call 1-866-833-5616 ext. 138 for further details.
Galaxy 1 Marketing Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is open at the following locations: