We would like to personally invite you to come in to your local office for our open house/job fair and have an interview with our Manager.
See locations and time below for your area. Time for office is listed after the address.
If you are not sure what office to go to please email me and I will let you know.
Monday March 9th
320 John St Pecatonica, IL 61063 2pm-4pm**
Tuesday March 10th
4038 Utica Ridge Rd Bettendorf, IA 52722 10am-12pm **
3021 W. Main St. Galesburg, IL 61401 10am-12pm **
622 S. Langley Ave. St. Joseph, MI 49085 10am-12pm **
49684 Martin Dr. Wixom, MI 48164 10am-12pm **
3001 ½ Gill St. Bloomington, IL 61704 11am-1pm **
177 Thunderbird Lane East Peoria, IL 61611 10am-12pm **
215 W. Market St. Somonauk, IL 10am-12pm **
1021B NE Jib Ct Lees Summit, MO 64064 2pm-4pm **
(not all of our locations hiring are having a job fair, if your area is not listed continue to apply online)
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning about new technologies? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician is your calling. Visiting 3 to 5 customers daily, you complete site surveys, install satellite equipment and educate our customers on their exciting new DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, general labor and/or customer relationship experience to be our next DISH technician!
We have immediate openings for hard workers in your area paying $12-$22 an hour and up.
Galaxy One, your Dish provider pays for hard work. We offer paid training, company provided vehicle and full benefits.
• Inventory—maintain accurate inventory and equipment for installations, service calls and troubleshooting
• Site survey—determine the best positioning of our equipment for the strongest signal reception
• Equipment installation—place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity
• Customer education—review order with customers and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service equipment
• Customer Service—offer customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skills
Experience and requirements:
• High school diploma or GED; college or technical/vocational school a plus
• Basic computer skills
• Basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful
• Strong customer service skills: friendly, approachable, motivated, strong work ethic, high degree of integrity
• Ability to stand on a ladder for long periods of time
• Ability to lift over 70 pounds at times
• Ability to crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 pounds or less
• Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings
• Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, and the ability to pass pre-employment background and drug screen
Galaxy 1 provides six weeks of paid training, a generous benefits package and a position with no lay-offs and 50+ hours per week.
Call 1-866-833-5616 ext. 138 for further details.
Galaxy 1 Marketing Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is open at the following locations: