We would like to personally invite you to come in to your local office for our open house/job fair and have an interview with our Manager.
See locations and time below for your area. Time for office is listed after the address.
Tuesday Jan 27th
4038 Utica Ridge Rd Bettendorf, IA 52722 10am-12pm****
3021 W. Main St. Galesburg, IL 61401 10am-12pm****
1021B NE Jib Ct Lees Summit, MO 64064 2pm-4pm****
320 John St Pecatonica, IL 61063 2pm-4pm****
2816 S. 11th St. Niles, MI 49120 10am-12pm****
49684 Martin Dr. Wixom, MI 48164 10am-12pm****
3001 ½ Gill St. Bloomington, IL 61704 10am-12pm****
177 Thunderbird Lane East Peoria, IL 61611 10am-12pm****
Thursday Jan 29th
215 W. Market St. Somonauk, IL 10am-12pm****
NOW PROVIDING COMPANY VEHICLES!
Galaxy 1, a DISH authorized retailer, is looking for Satellite Technicians, which could earn up to $60,000 in the 2nd year. These satellite TV installers/technicians are responsible for multiple customer visits daily, which includes completing site surveys, installing satellite and cable equipment, ensuring a quality broadband Internet connection and educating customers on DISH satellite service.
• Inventory—maintain accurate inventory and equipment for installations, service calls and troubleshooting
• Site survey—determine the best positioning of our equipment for the strongest signal reception
• Equipment installation—place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity
• Customer education—review order with customers and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service equipment
• Customer Service—offer customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skills
Experience and requirements:
• High school diploma or GED; college or technical/vocational school a plus
• Basic computer skills
• Basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful
• Strong customer service skills: friendly, approachable, motivated, strong work ethic, high degree of integrity
• Ability to stand on a ladder for long periods of time
• Ability to lift over 70 pounds at times
• Ability to crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 pounds or less
• Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings
• Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, and the ability to pass pre-employment background and drug screen
Galaxy 1 provides six weeks of paid training, a generous benefits package and a position with no lay-offs and 50+ hours per week.
Call 1-866-833-5616 ext. 138 for further details.
Galaxy 1 Marketing Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is open at the following locations: