Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning about new technologies? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician is your calling. Visiting 3 to 5 customers daily, you complete site surveys, install satellite equipment and educate our customers on their exciting new DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, general labor and/or customer relationship experience to be our next DISH technician!
We have immediate openings for hard workers in your area paying $12-$22 an hour and up.
Galaxy One, your Dish provider pays for hard work. We offer paid training, company provided vehicle and full benefits.
• Inventory—maintain accurate inventory and equipment for installations, service calls and troubleshooting
• Site survey—determine the best positioning of our equipment for the strongest signal reception
• Equipment installation—place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity
• Customer education—review order with customers and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service equipment
• Customer Service—offer customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skills
Experience and requirements:
• High school diploma or GED; college or technical/vocational school a plus
• Basic computer skills
• Basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful
• Strong customer service skills: friendly, approachable, motivated, strong work ethic, high degree of integrity
• Ability to stand on a ladder for long periods of time
• Ability to lift over 70 pounds at times
• Ability to crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 pounds or less
• Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings
• Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, and the ability to pass pre-employment background and drug screen
Galaxy 1 provides six weeks of paid training, a generous benefits package and a position with no lay-offs and 50+ hours per week.
Call 1-866-833-5616 ext. 138 for further details.
Galaxy 1 Marketing Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is open at the following locations: